As a guideline, a stay at RCH – for respite care or recovery after an operation, illness or injury – will cost you £725 or £900 per week depending on the level of care you require on admission. The cost of a stay at RCH is heavily subsidised by the charity – by up to 50% for each guest – so you can be sure you are getting excellent care and facilities for a fraction of the actual cost.
What is included in the price?
The price includes:
- Private bedroom and access to all public areas of the Grade II listed property
- Use of the extensive gardens
- Three high quality and nutritious meals a day as well as afternoon tea and refreshments
- Day and night care by friendly loyal team including registered nurses and carers
- Access to a local GP if required
- Television rooms and free WiFi
Examples of optional chargeable items include:
- Beauty therapy
- Personal products from our hospitality shop